DJI SPARK COMBO w/ Controller!! REVIEW (Setup, Flight Tests, Disconnect Issue, Favorite Features)
DJI SPARK Fly More Combo w/ Controller ➜ https://goo.gl/K5x2Dg
-My IN-DEPTH SPARK REVIEW: https://youtu.be/Twm82aoAEUQ
-DJI SPARK vs MAVIC PRO: https://youtu.be/WNgWPdlfTs8
The DJI Spark Fly More Combo pack comes with some really nice bonus goodies! I love the Spark’s small, portable size, a lot less intimidating for pilots and bystanders. The padded carrying case, battery dock, spare batteries, and of course the dedicated controller are sweet to have! For only a few hundred bucks more, I’d highly recommend it if you’re buying the Spark drone.
Main Specs and Features:
● 1/2.3 inch CMOS sensor, f/2.6 wide-angle lens, 2-axis mechanical gimbal for stabilized 1080P videos and 12MP stills
● Powerful propulsion enables Spark to fly at up to 31 MPH (50 kph) in Sport Mode
● 720P FPV, up to 2km long-distance image transmission by connecting your phone to the transmitter
● Multiple Intelligent Flight Modes available – ActiveTrack, TapFly, QuickShot etc.
● 1480mAh 11.4V LiPo
● Max. flight time: 16 minutes
● Takeoff weight: 300g
● Dimensions: 143 x 143 x 55mm
● Max. transmission distance with controller: 1.2 miles
Thanks so much for watching! I’ll see you next time!
► Subscribe: http://bit.ly/authentechSubscribe
» Instagram: https://instagram.com/schmanke
✪ My Camera Gear: http://amzn.to/1ImVJtD
♫ Music by Canvai